Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Journal - April 5, 2011 - Boy Joy!


I love that my husband is the kind of parent that goes far beyond simply meeting our sweet toddler's physical needs. If they're together, they're singing, playing, wrestling, laughing, working together, all through the diaper changes, baths, and mealtimes. I never want to take this for granted. One of my greatest joys in life is to walk in the room and find them simply being adorable together. Here is Ran in the outfit he carefully chose of puffy winter coat + pirate socks, one the, well, head, of his adoring Daddy. I'm glad I am remembering to grab the camera more regularly these days.

4 comments:

  1. "simply being adorable together" means so much more now that I'm a parent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that on my chin? It looks like a weird circus ringmaster goatee. Aw, but that hat is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of little RanRan!! He is so loved. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. boo-- I think it finally went through, but it took me three tries to comment. My google and URLs wouldn't work. ;/ Hope it shows up this time.

    ReplyDelete