Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Ransom,

I just want to write down the fact that you dance when you like a food you're eating - and I want to make sure you know you got that from me! Yes, it's a little embarrassing in the more fancy restaurants, but it's great to be able to enjoy something on that level. :) Also, you love birds. You tried to make your first bird call this evening, when we were out on the patio having dinner. Not a simple, "tweet, tweet." Oh, no. You tried to perfectly imitate the bird that was loudly chirping over his evening snack at our bird feeder. The words "I love you" will never be adequate for what I feel for you, sweet boy.

3 comments:

  1. Ransom will enjoy reading these kinds of things one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm thinking! My Mom has said she wished she wrote down more of the funny things we did and said. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, I jump up and down when I'm anticipating food. So I get it, Ran!

    ReplyDelete