Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 7 - 11,980 Words

It's official, folks. I have survived week one of my insane, four-week novel writing challenge. The document on my desktop entitled Most_Brilliant_Story_Ever has swollen to nearly 12,000 words. The newest development is that I've decided to make myself a 'bible' to keep track of all my characters' names and info. This became a necessity when I realized I'd given two characters the same last name. My brain is a liiiitle fried right now, but I'm having a ball.

Love to all!

5 comments:

  1. I am very proud of the work you've done and am honored to have been able to have a preview of the story. I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have someone to bounce it all of off--and someone to tell me to get in there and write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Amy! It would be hard to consistently stick with the writing even through the 'writing droughts'. And hey, SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to see all FOUR of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sadly, it will be just the TWO of us. Me and the new babe. Bro and Aaron can't 'take off school'. :( But I am hoping to have a fun week anyway!! See you next week, lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete